SEE OUR SERVICES
We know how everyone has a busy schedule so that’s why we have designed all of our nutrition and health programs by telephone and webcam (Skype, FaceTime or Zoom) or in person in your local area to suit your needs. Wherever you are, you can access our services.
THE WAY WE WORK
HOW IT WORKS
We work together to improve your health, objectives and goals. We work at your pace and develop action plans that are personalised to you. While we provide guidance & recommendations based on the scientific literature and clinical experience, each client presents with their own unique bio-individuality. Everything that we do is refined to you to get results, reach your goals and be proud and happy.
1. Nutritional evaluation: contact us to book your first appointment or choose from one of our packages. You will be allocated to one of our Registered Dietitian depending on your condition and area. Then together with the dietitian, you will establish your short and long term goals and create an action plan to take you to your goals.
2. Follow-up coaching sessions (60 and 30 minutes): every two weeks check-in sessions with your dietitian to evaluate your progress, learn along the way and make adjusments and keep you motivated.
Prior to your initial consultation, you fill out a detailed assessment form that helps us understand your goals and current eating habits and lifestyle. If you have lab results from the last six months, you are invited to provide them. Each one of these items helps us to understand your need better and to develop an action plan quicker.
To book your first session with us, contact us here.
CONTACT US FOR
Consulting a Registered Dietitian guarantees that you will get accurate and appropriate information from a professional who is accountable for his or her knowledge and expertise.
PROGRAMMES* FOR INDIVIDUALS:
Our multi-disciplinary team can offer you a safe, healthy and sustainable solution. Supervised by our university-educated nutritionists, you will follow a program tailored to meet your specific objectives and goals customized to your needs.
IBS – FODMAP
- Nutritional evaluation
- Meal plan or 7 days personalised menu
- 3 x 1 hour follow-up
- 2 x Express follow-up (30 minutes)
- King’s College Booklets on low FODMAP diet
- Unlimited support via email